Sunday 20 March 2011

Ufff I again fell in love.....!

I was planning to watch movie with my friend Daya Shankar on19th march, 2011just day before Holi festival because we were getting bore. Then Daya read newspaper Dainik Bhaskar and got information that there were very blunder movies available to watch at PVR Cinema. Then suddenly Daya got that movie 2011 was available at 2:30 pm. Then I bathed quickly and after that took lunch.

It was 1:30 pm when we started to go for movie 2011. Then I remembered I had to meet my friend for project discussion.
We both completed the discussion of project and ran for movie because it was 2:30 pm which was the movie starting time. I and Daya were on daya’s bike “Twister”. I was driving the bike then Daya said “drive fast Rajesh otherwise we will not get the ticket”

I drove the bike fast as much as I could in that fuck heavy traffic of Indore. Then we went from the short cut way. Finally we reached at our destination “Treasure Island” the biggest shopping mall of Indore. Whether it was 2:45 pm after all we took tickets and went PVR cinemas to watch movie.

We got the sitting arrangement at last top row. Then I saw second last row when I was going to sit. I saw an angel who was getting disturbed to watch movie because I was in front of her. I was shocked to see her cute face. Then I sat just beside her behind sit. I was looking her face clearly by side.
I didn’t care about movie I only cared about her innocent face which was making intoxication in my eyes. There were some soldiers fighting on the movie. It was a war. But I was not interested to watch movie I only wanted to see her smiling face. What a lovely face she has. I can never forget her face.

Her eyes were so beautiful that I couldn’t concentrate on movie. After sometime Daya said “where are you looking, watch the movie” then I said “abe aage dekh teri bhabhi baithi hai”
“First of all complete the movie then marry her and make my Bhabhi, hahahaha.....” Daya replied.
I am a critic of movies; I use to give reviews on latest movies. But this time I don’t have information about movie 2011. Sorry to my entire fans I am unable to give any points for movie I only have explanation about her beauty.

Suddenly she talked to her friend “are yaar ye kaisi movie le aye ho tum log”
I was looking the way of her talking style. Then I found”the light pink lipstick was brightening on her lips.” And her smile was stopping my breaths.
Then Interval happened and I saw her very clearly when all the light was on. Her face was stunning me. She had long hair designed by Indian tradition look. And in this look she was looking pretty like a doll. She was fair and her skin colour was attracting me very badly. Now I can say God has made her very carefully after taking more time than others. 

Then again movie started and I really don’t know about the movie. Then after sometime movie was going to end and finally got ended. Then Daya said to go out the theatre and we came out.

We were standing outside PVR Cinemas. Then I saw her again. Then I just went some near her and sat there near a tattoo maker. I was looking only her side. She wore colour of black and white top and blue Jeans. It was looking very nice on her. After sometime she noticed that I was looking her side since very long time. 

She was smiling to talk with her friends and looking to me with her smiley face. I had understood that she was noticing me continuously. Daya said” abe chal be kya krega baith k, dekh liya na ab khush ho ja”
“no, I have to talk to her “ I replied.
“abe marwayega tu, chal yaha se” Daya said.
I didn’t ready to go anywhere from there. Then I and that girl both were looking each other and replied by smiles.
I decided to talk to her and said to Daya” I am going to talk to her”
He said” Don’t do like this yaar we may be in trouble”
I want to talk to her but didn’t dare to talk and was looking her side.
I didn’t know what happened with me. Why did I only want to see her?

So many questions were arriving on my mind at that time.
Then she was going with her friends. We also stood up and stared to go. She was looking that we were following her.
She stopped after some walk because she wanted to know,” what will we do after that?”

But we are quite smarter than her. We opposite side of her and take a round walk of that floor and came near in front of her. She was observing all the things going on.
After sometime she started to go again with her friends. We were also following her. I was getting excited to talk to her. She didn’t stop anywhere. She directly stopped at ground floor of mall and started to talk with friend.

I passed just near of her and took breath of fragrance of perfume she had. I was unable to move my eyes other side from her. I was looking her from away. Then she started to walk towards McDonald. We directly reached McDonald quickly. But what happened she didn’t come there and was standing in front of Mc D’s Ice-cream’s parlour.
And I could see her from where I was sitting. We ordered Mc Allo Tikki and fries and started to eat. Yet she was looking to my side.

After completing we started to go then I said to Daya”wait today I will talk to her surely”
We sat there quite away from her and I again looked her side. She was also looking.
Then her friends stared to go out. They were shaking hands and hugging each other.
I was being happy and thinking” now I can talk to her”
But one of her friend was with her. And after saying bye she sat just in front of us with her friend.
She was looking me with very interest. I came to know that she also wanted to talk to me.
But I was scaring to talk to her. I couldn’t talk to her. I didn’t dare to talk but internally I wanted.

Then she started to go out with her 1 friend and came at parking. She started her Activa and sat with her friend. She was driving and her friend was sitting on back sit of Activa. Yet she was looking at me.
But again I couldn’t open my mouth to say something to her.
She went and we followed her.

She stopped at signal and I also stopped bike just beside her. She was noticing that we were following her. She turned at her side which was not our way to reach home but we followed her to know where she lives.       

She again stopped to know what we were doing. But went ahead and were waiting for her by driving slowly. She came and went ahead to us. We were just behind them. She entered into a colony I never visited before. She was entering into many streets. Yet we were following her without thinking anything.

After sometime she omitted we tried to search in many streets but we failed to search her. Then I went back with my sad face with remembrance of her cute face.
I never forget her innocent face which also wanted to talk to me. But it was my fault I couldn’t try to talk to her. If I tried at least once then we would be together now.

I pray to God please again give me that chance to see her so that we be together.Oh God what you have done with me. You initiated again my love but did not fulfil that. Please do some magic and help me to meet her again.

ufff I again fell in love.....!

या खुदा आपने यह कैसी शख्सियत से मुझे मिला दिया,
                  खुदा के मूरत का एक अनमोल चेहरा दिखा दिया .......

1 comment:

  1. Thats' not love dear; thats' infatuation... Might get converted into Love, in case YOU get closer to that girl... & in case, YOU call this love, YOU gave-up too soon... Love is reflection of strength, jus try to relocate her, & let her know, how YOU feel about her... & if YOU 're true to YOUr part, she 'll be YOUrs... All the Best...jayesh

    ReplyDelete